Comment on page
You can change the chart period with the Days drop down. You then click the arrows left or right of the days to pan backwards or forwards through time.
These are the colored half circles above the fermentation chart.
- This is the most recent temperature recorded from the brew log or linked devices.
- This is the most recent gravity recorded from the brew log or linked devices.
- The min is the recipe OG and the max is the recipe FG.
- The half circle will be full when it reaches FG.
- This is the current ABV calculated from the most first gravity and the recent gravity.
- The min is zero and max is the style ABV high.
- The half circle will be full when it reaches the ABV high.
- Start when fermentation begins, this could be from a brew log entry or linked devices.
- The half circle will be full at 28 days for Lagers and 14 days for Ales.
You can export readings in CSV or JSON.
Annotation readings will show up as cards underneath the chart and are great for marking mile stones like cold crashing or dry hopping. Your comment will also appear in the card.