Comment on page
- Units - Default units on recipe pages. Also applies to settings under the equipment tab.
- Sugar Scale - Specific gravity (1.xxx) is popular in the home brewing world. Plato is generally used by pro brewers and works well with metric.
- Time Zone - Timezone applied on dates and timestamps throughout the site.
- Date/Time Format - Date format applied on dates and timestamps throughout the site. The above timezone will be applied also.
- Currency Format - Used in shopping. Choose the currency of your country.
- Brewing Method - Default brewing method. You are not restricted to a given method, this is just for convenience. Pick the style you brew the most.
- Batch Size Target - Default batch size target on the recipe editor. Target how much goes into the fermentor or target the kettle volume at the end of the boil.
- Default Batch Size - Default batch size in the recipe editor.
- Default Boil Size - Default boil size in the recipe editor.
- Packaging Size - Default packaging size for calculating calories and carbohydrates
- IBU Equation
- SRM Equation
- Default Hops Type
- Default C02 Unit
- Show User Contributed Ingredients - Will show other users ingredients contributed to the catalog in the ingredient dropdowns on the recipe builder.
- Show Fermentation Chart - Show fermentation chart on recipe view from brew log entries.